Wondering how to pack up cooking essentials in a tiny RV kitchen? When it comes to RV living, every inch of counter space is considered a prime real estate.
However, this tiny home on the road doesn’t have to pose constant worry when it comes to food prepping and storage. We have come up with a creative list of space saver storage containers for RV kitchen lined up to offer efficient solutions.
1. The first stop on the long list of space-saving storage containers list is obviously for safekeeping food and cooking ingredients. This makes the Collapse it Silicone Food Storage Containers a valuable addition to your RV kitchen living.
Comes with 4 sets (two 6-cup and two 4-cup) of storage containers to hold food, these items hold food without staining, after-taste or musty smell. They’re also microwave-, dishwasher-, oven- and freezer- friendly. To store, simply collapse for minimal vertical space storage. Plus, the airtight seal factor allows for guaranteed safety. Check it out here.
2. Any dish is never complete without spices. But with so many to stock up in your kitchen pantry, the chances of keeping them safe can below. Not with these 12 Magnetic Spice Tins.
These containers stick to any metal case as they’re designed with a magnetic core to hold bottled spices in place. Featuring clear lids for easy identification, they also come with 2 Types of Spice Labels for a more organized kitchen. To check, click here.
3. While magnetic spice containers can be easily propped unto the side of a fridge or oven, some RVs can’t hold these bulky kitchen appliances. To ensure safe storage of your spice jars, these Gneiss Spice Medium Stainless Wall Plate Base is an efficient addition to your cooking space.
Comes with rounded corners and pre-drilled holes, it can be easily installed to a side area off your kitchen and makes spice storage seems like wall art. Check out sizes available here.
4. For bottled condiments, herbs and spices, and other mid- to large- size ingredients holder, this OBOR Home & Kitchen Magnetic Storage Rack is a cool choice.
Simply stuck into a flat magnetic surface like the side of a fridge, its tri-magnetic portion can hold up to 4.5lbs load allowing you organize ingredients and condiments in the kitchen efficiently. Definitely a practical solution for a mobile camper with limited space. Check it out here.
5. Another excellent alternative is this foldable Refrigerator Magnetic Rack. Still maintaining a sleek and practical design, it can stick on any metal or magnetic surface making it even perfect for bathrooms to hold bathing essentials or living rooms to hold magazines or books, or for bedroom to hold accessories.
Aside from holding bottled, cup, canned or tetra pack condiments, spices, and kitchen ingredients, it also has a rolling holder for paper towel, plastic wraps, foil, and garbage bags. Check out how the assembly is done here.
Now, you no longer have to worry about leftovers, spices, ingredients, and food stock from rolling or falling off your kitchen pantry. You don’t have to scratch your head for lack of wiggle room, too. With the right space saver storage containers for the RV kitchen, you can easily enjoy cooking and dining without a worry down the road.