A kitchen regardless of type and size is a must-have for everyone. But what to do if you don’t have enough legroom to showcase 2 SubZeros or a bulky cupboard to hold China dishes, pots and pans, and so on?
For many people living in an RV, every inch of your mobile home’s counter space is a prime location. Organizing such a small space can indeed be a challenge, but doable nonetheless. So, if you’re looking for RV kitchen storage ideas that truly work, read on.
- Wall Mounted Pot Rack : Can you imagine a kitchen without pots and pans? If you are fond of cooking meals in your RV, it is without a doubt that you will need ample storage for them.
This makes the Wall-Mounted Pot Rack from Premium Presents a must-have when organizing kitchen storage. Made of wood bars encased in metal brackets, the shelf is quite durable holding up to 50 pounds of combined weight. This rack can be wall mounted and comes with 10 cool hooks to hang pots and pans. Made of solid steel with matte black or silver finish, it’s stylish and durable perfect for newbies who want to organize their kitchen. Check it out here.
- Magnetic Knife Holder: Placing knives in a storage block or inside one’s cabinet drawer spells trouble with a capital T. Fortunately, there is a magnetic holder that can store up all the knives you have– from Chef’s to Butcher knives, Cleavers, carvig knife, and so on
Made of neodymium magnets Magnetic Knife Holder is truly an amazing find. It guarantees heavy-duty hold on all types of knives without any cinch. It can also be used in the office, crafts workshop, and many more. To add one to cart, click here.
- Collapsible Prep/Storage Bowls with Lids: This is an excellent solution for RV food storage in the kitchen. Having been in the industry for 40years, Prepworks offers top-of-the-line yet practical way of storing food particularly leftovers.
Each set comes with 3 convenient storage bowl that can be collapsed and stacked when not in use. These bowls can collapse up to 1/3 of their original height when not in use and can fit in most drawer, cupboard or fridge when filled with food. To ad one to cart, click here.
- Undersink Sliding Organizer: It offers a practical solution in maximizing utilization of your RV home’s every square-inch footage. Made of heavy-duty white wire, this basket can be easily stashed under the sink or under a cabinet without causing damage to shelving and the likes
With this, you can effortlessly organize boxes, cans, and various kitchen goodies keeping them within easy reach. Fully assembled, it can be installed effortlessly via the Glidez Quikfit technology. Perfect for RV closets, too! Check it out here.
- Slide Out Cabinet Organizer: Another excellent way of maximizing vertical space in your RV home is by installing Multi-Tiered Cabinet Storage. This two-tiered sliding shelf can store pots, pans, dishes, spice racks, canned goods, and many more
It can be pulled out without any fuss as it glides and rolls out of the shelf using an industrial-grade ball-bearing glide system. Best of all, it’s a great way to declutter the usual kitchen mess and have them on the ready when needed. Check it out here.
- Magnetic Refrigerator Storage Organizer: Yet another innovative RV kitchen storage ideas is Magnetic Refrigerator Storage Organizer. This piece comes with 2 layers and 2 spaces to hold kitchen stuffs as well as hooks to hold other essentials. Versatile and multifunctional, it can be smacked to a fridge or mounted behind a kitchen drawer or behind a door
Aesthetically pleasing, this sturdy storage organizer can truly help free more space in your kitchen or in the bedroom, bathroom and laundry room. To order, click here.
- Plastic Plate Dispenser: Plastic plates come highly recommended in RV homes. Apart from practicality and ease of clean-up, these plates don’t break when they fall while moving about. To save on counter space for a dish rack, the Pop-A-Plate from Camco is a perfect solution in storing plates. Holding up to 125 paper, plastic or foam plates,
this plate organizer can be mounted just right under a cabinet or shelving inside your RV. Easy to install, easy to clean and can free as much legroom for everyone leaving in the RV, it’s also easy to refill. Check out for discount here.
Without a doubt, living in an RV doesn’t offer a semi-cluttered homey Italian-style kitchen or a spacious farmhouse styled one. But stop pulling your hair over something that’s already done with– you just can’t make it any bigger. With these RV kitchen storage ideas, however, you can finally organize your teeny-weeny place and optimize its functionality.